Monday
Box Squat 4x4 150kg.
Only the 3rd set of these felt good, the rest felt loose and all over the place. These were wearing knee sleeves, belt and shoes.
B1 Speed Deadlifts 6x2 @ 125kg.
B1 Walking Dumbell Lunge 3x8/side with 18kg
Did 6 sets which I was happy with and still had time to do core stuff in my lunchtime.
D1 Reverse Crunch 3x12
D2 Prone Bridge 3x30sec
Tuesday
Bench Press 4x4 110kg.
Felt good and got all 4 sets out. No shoulder problems.
B1 Neutral Grip Inc DB Press 3x9 18kg (with fat gripz)
B2 Seated Hammer Machine Row 4x9 60kg
Went up a dumbell with inc press and dropped a bit with the row. I tried different grips and found that the lower the seat was the harder the row was.
C1 Prone Trap Raise 3x12
C2 Side Lying External Rotations 3x12/side
Both with 3kg. I think I could go 4kg with the external rotations, but the trap raise is a struggle at rep 12.
Side Bridge 3x30sec
Did these at home after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment