Saturday, November 26, 2011

Monday
Box Squat 8x3 155kg w/ belt

Speed Deadlifts(nobelt) 6x2 @ 130kg
Walking Dumbell Lunge 4x8/side of 18kg.
was busy and forgot to do core when I got home.

Tuesday
Bench Press 8x2 - 4 sets 110kg, 4 sets 115kg.

B1 Neutral Grip Inc DB Press 3x10 of 22kg
B2 Machine hammer Row 4x10 60kg
Used different grips at different heights. Surprised at how different this made them.

C1 Prone Trap Raise 3x12 3kg
C2 Side Lying External Rotations 3x12/side 4kg

Side Bridge 3x30sec


Wednesday

Front Squat 6x6 80kg
B1 Rack Pull from knees 4x6 110kg
B2 DB Bulg Split Squat 4x6/side 24kg
D1 Pull Through 3x10 43.75
D2 Reverse Crunch 3x12
My book is still at work so these are from memory. I am still in love with the reverse crunch.

Friday
My shoulder has been a bit sore this week. Not the same pain as from week 1, more in the traps. I think I leaned on it wrong last weekend.
A1 O/A DB Push Press with fat grips 6x6/side 28kg.
The first set was a bit sore, but felt fine after that.
A2 Close Grip Chin 4x6 3sets of 15kg, 1 set of 10kg could only do 4.
B1 Push Up 4x10
I forgot to take my bands so these were just push ups. I hold on to dumbells because I cant do a normal push up due to my wrist.
B2 O/A DB Row 4x8 28kg
C1 Kneeling Cable Ext Rotation 2x12 11.25
C2 Side Bridge 2x30/side


Another good week I felt. Only thing I was a bit disappointed with was chins, faded pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment