For the next 16ish weeks I will be doing the program in Eric Cressey's book
http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Strength-Strongest-Ultimate-Weight-Training/dp/1600940579/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320130017&sr=8-1
I have done the first two sessions of phase one yesterday and today to test them. I go to the gym in my lunch hour, this includes getting to and from the gym as well.
I think the lower body sessions may need to have mor supersets than Eic has designed, and some of the core stuff may have to wait until the afternoon when I get home.
I did the upper body session today and the prone trap raise and side lying external rotations were super tough. Using the tiny weight, I settled on 3kg.
My shoulder has a bit of a niggle at the back which is playing up at the moment, so the DB Bench press was a bit awkward, but I think the external rotations will definitely help.
I am going to do testing on Friday. Hoping to fit Broad Jump, Box Squat and Pull Ups in to one session.
No comments:
Post a Comment